Dickson Buffalo Nkata Iroha

Search results

Sunday 12 June 2016

Welcome to mjventertainment.blogspot.com:“The decision to observe any religious activity is the prerogative of the individual. Let us all remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity to the security agencies,” the governor said. READ ALSO: GEJ shouldn’t have been president; it was a bribe to the Niger Delta – Sheikh Gumi The Yan Shara group does not spare Muslims as well. Bello Sani, a resident of Unguwan Dosa, was attacked on his way from the mosque. The man narrowly escaped being lynched last week when he was returning from daily prayer. Mr Bello told his horrific story to PremiumTimes. “I was going home from the mosque in Unguwan Dosa when I saw people running and coming my way. “At first I thought it was a riot. Then one lady who was running overtook me and was shouting run! run! run! the sweepers are coming. I did not understand what she meant by sweepers until I saw some shops close to me closing down and also telling me to run. “However, before I could run fast, one among them hit me with a big stick on my back. I was able to jump in to a house close to me forcing them to retreat.” The month of Ramadan began in Nigeria on Monday, June 6. It is expected to end on July 5. Adult Muslims are required to fast from dawn till dusk. SHARE THIS NEWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment